I want to greet you all a Happy Halloween :-) I hope you are having a good time, I know my family and I have had a great time trick or treating. Anyway, whatever you are doing right now, please be safe!
Have a spooky night peeps, don't be eating too much candy! =)
Why is it so important for me to stay healthy? I have been asking this question to myself so many times. Most of the time I do things that keeps me from being healthy, I have done so many things that harmed my health not because I never cared but because I did not know what the come out would be and now I am paying for it.
I will be 30 years old in less than 2 weeks, thinking about my life ahead really scares me. I have an 8-year old boy and a husband that I really love and they are enough reason for me to stay healthy and live a longer healthy life. I also want to look good, feel good and have a better mental health.
Staying healthy and living a healthy lifestyle is a commitment, you will never have it or achieve it unless you really commit to it. I want to live healthier and longer, so I have no choice but to commit on having and keeping a healthy lifestyle, not only for me but most especially for my son and husband.
If you want to keep your liver healthy, these are the things that you must NOT do.
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener.
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store. We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits and time condition are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to ‘schedule.’
9.Consumption of Alcohol
Thanks to Green Yatra for these informations.
I was not able to work out these past 2 weeks because my husband just had his surgery. That is why I am so glad that I went to the gym today and had a good work out for an hour and half. I was sweating like crazy which was so great, I really felt so awesome!
Working out and letting those sweats out is really important especially if you are trying to lose some weight.